- Biedermeier Armchairs
- Jean Paul Gaultier-Fall 2016 Couture, Model: Crystal Noreiga
- Degas, Edgar. Little Dancer of Fourteen Years. Model executed ca. 1880, cast 1922. Bronze, partially tinted, with cotton skirt and satin hair ribbon; wood base. New York, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Ike, John, et al. The New Shingled House. The Monacelli Press, 2015.
- Louis Sherry in the Bernard Maisner Calligraphy tin.
- Empire Style Desk
- Chocolat. Dir. Lasse Hallström. Miramax Films, 2000.
- Jean Paul Gaultier-Fall 2016 Couture, Model: Viktor Van Pelt
Mid-Century Modern-step aside! Move over- stainless steel and Lucite! Brown is back! It is 2017 and we predict that wood will be king once more in the world of interior design.
Check out some more of our favorite wood pieces at The Antique And Artisan Gallery :